Nissan Lovers Pick New JUKE Commercial Soundtrack
It doesn't get more unique than the Nissan JUKE. The compact-crossover, which debuted here in the U.S. this year doesn't just offer a strikingly youthful design, but also offers intelligent performance and award-winning safety.
It seems only necessary to have it's new commercial to be just as unique and memorable as the Nissan JUKE itself. To ensure the ad spot is distinct as possible, Nissan has turned to their Facebook fans for their opinions on the potential musical scores including an electronic rendition of "Manners" and a remake of "Twinkle, Twinkle" by Fredrika Stahl.
Over 45,000 Nissan fans from all over the world voted. The final verdict: "Twinkle, Twinkle" will be the soundtrack for the new JUKE commercial.
Personally, we are very happy with the win! The song has been remixed by Data, an up-and-coming French Electro artist. What fans don't know yet, is that the final cut is even better than the rendition they voted for! Check it out yourself by visiting, www.youtube.com/nissanjuke. We're pretty sure you'll agree as it's modern infused with the perfect amount of nostalgia.
Nissan JUKE Vital Stats- Trims: S, SV, SL
- 188-horsepower (hp), direct injection, turbocharged, 4-cylinder engine
- Torque-vectoring all-wheel drive
- Advanced driver interface system (I-CON)
- iPod friendly
- Fuel Economy (Highway): Up to 32 mpg
- Zone Body construction with front and rear crumple zones
- Vehicle Dynamic Control with Traction Control System
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Named 2011 Top Safety Pick by the Insurance Institute of Highway Safety (IIHS)
To learn more about the 2011 Nissan JUKE or to schedule a test drive, contact Bay Ridge Nissan today. Or, visit us in person at 6501 5th Ave, Brooklyn, New York 11220. And, be sure to stay tuned for more Nissan news, coming soon.